To access 4Life Care Food Connexion you will require:-
- A Health Care Card or Pension Card
- An appointment
- Completed Application Form
- $10 annually will entitle you to hold a Food Connexion Client Card
- Administration and processing subsidy varies depending on parcel size chosen
- To obtain an emergency food parcel on your first visit you must have a Referral from a community service.
- Due to the high demand on our service we are able to provide each family with one emergency food parcel per year.
> Food Connexion Club
Be rewarded for what you spend at 4Life Care. Join our Food Connexion Club and receive 20% discount – conditions apply – ask at Reception.
> Food Delivery Service
A delivery service can be arranged for an allocated donation to cover fuel costs. Deliveries cover Port Macquarie, Wauchope and Kempsey. Please contact office for details.
> Budget Counseling
You will need to phone our Administrative Officer for an appointment. At the appointment you will need to bring a copy of your Centrelink payments per fortnight.
> Living Skills Workshops
These workshops are run throughout the year – please check out the “Events” page for further information.
> Referrals to other Agencies
There are many community services in our towns. If you need help and are not sure where to go please phone us or ask for assistance at Reception.
> Indigenous Support Network
Needing support through an indigenous service – we can provide a referral to the required service.
> Op Shop
We have clothes, shoes, furniture and other items in our Op Shop – drop in and visit us.